Wow, how much fun that looks! Glad you guys got to meet up and have such a great time.
Jezzie, I hope your shoulder heals up soon. My son and I have both struggled with ours.
One more check in before the week ends; kinda fell off a bit but at least I kept logging and didn't run the train all the way off the tracks.
1. 1300 calories max daily. 1258, 1244, 941, 1294, 1296, 1440, 1434
2. Exercise 5 times this week. One, Two, Three, Four
3. Log everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Oops, Oops again
5. 64 oz. fluids daily. Yes, Yes, Nope, No, Lost track but I think so, Pretty sure, Pretty sure
6. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes
Overall, my weekly calorie avg was 1268, so I'm considering goal #1 a win.
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.