- Workout > 30 mins x 4: Y, Y, Y, Y
- Cholesterol < 250mg: 203, 122, 93, 162, 244, 251
- Protein > 50 g: 52, 55, 39, 76, 103, 121
- Sugar < (??? g): ~, N, N, N, N, N
- Vegetables > 3 /day: Y, Y, N(2), Y, Y, N(2)
- Calories < 1750: 1283, 1259, 1263, 2162, 1828,1963
Thought I was doing good, until I remembered the baguette I ate before dinner. Dinner was a slab of salmon grilled w/ citrus, onion, garlic, some peanut oil + saffron rice & broccoli. & Wine. Oh, & the oatmeal cookies for breakfast weren't good at all.
Mern, it must have been a taxing weekend. You finished your taxes and I started mine. I used to do mine so I could ferret out all the nooks and crannies of credits and deductions, but I'm getting a bit lazy in that regard.
Tomorrow is the ultimate day of you Mindset Makeover, isn't it? Do you feel like a new woman?