April, congrats on your workouts this week. I'm like you...dinner at the table with the family has always been a priority. Some nights it's crazy, especially during the baseball years, but now the schedules are coinciding pretty well.
Jenn and Mern, my hat is off to you ladies again for being so diligent and motivated to control things without meds to the greatest degree you can.
It's good to see so many here on a Friday! Let's keep it going strong through the weekend!
1. 1300 calories max daily. 1258, 1244, 941, 1294, 1296
2. Exercise 5 times this week. One, Two, Three
3. Log everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. 64 oz. fluids daily. Yes, Yes, Nope, No, Lost track but I think so
6. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-17-2013 at 03:13 PM.