View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #144 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Kicked butt with another 2 miles on lunch again today. That makes 6.75 for the week. Didn't someone have a goal set to do 7 miles this week? I almost made it!
Came in from my walk to tables in the lunchroom filled with breads, pasta, lunchmeats, dressing, taco salad, blah blah blah. I took one clump of turkey breast (about 2-1/2 bites) and was happy at that. I grabbed my orange out of the fridge and I know that if I need it I still have a Fiber One protein bar in my bag that I have been toting back & forth to work all week. I even got 2 hershey's nuggets yesterday and dropped them in my bag for emergency use later!

I do believe I can say that I got this. Dinner is still my downfall but if I can do as well as I have been with all other aspects of the day I can afford to enjoy dinner with my family. That was one promise that I always made to myself was that I would not let my goals get in the way of dinner with my guys. They are soon going to be moving out on their own (one is joining the navy after high school) and I want them to remember dinner at home with their parents. It is our one strong tradition. Every night (except rare ocassions) we eat dinner together, at the table.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote