View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #126 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

[quote=cjohnson728;95699]April, glad you got your burn on. Use the handicapped stalls if you have to; not as low to sink down .
[\QUOTE]
And they have handles to help me back up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
April, great job!!! Careful with that shoulder, mama!!!
The shoulders are good, it's the thighs that are a-burnin'!

[quote=01gt4.6;95690]So does that mean you'll be fighting the others for the king cake?
[\QUOTE]
Ummmm, yeah, sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
Update from Tori, and I quote...
"Bubba please tell the gang that I'm okay. Right now I'm in the corner of the room, in the fetal position, rocking back and forth. My hair is a matted mess. I look like the chick from The Ring. Within my claws, in am clutching a piece of king cake. Anytime someone gets near me, I let out a nasty growl. I'll be back, once I finish this piece."

No, actually what she said was "Do a quick update for me. I can't get wifi to work here, and coverage has been spotty. Tell everyone I'm doing good this week. Will try to update tonight. "

I like my version better though.
I like your version better too!! That's some funny stuff!

Lunch out with my hubby today. We'll just say chinese buffets are not within the realm of a diet plan. I doubt I will eat dinner tonight though and I did only have two plates and really tried to pick veggies from the pepper steak and chicken brocolli. And hey...corn nuggets are still a veggie right? LOL

Oh well....I still plan to get my burn on again tonight and we'll see what happens.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote