Notices

What is wrong with the site? Any help?

Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default What is wrong with the site? Any help?

I've only been on this site a week...not long but long enough to be extremely disappointed about the recent problems I've been having! The pages either don't load or simply load improperly (i.e. loading the top half of the page but not the bottom which includes already entered foods/activities). It's become a huge problem because I have to refresh the page which then leads to double posts. And unfortunately it isn't letting me delete entries today (that little button the prompts edit, cancel, or delete never pops up). I've been on here enough to become really attached to this site but I'm getting extremely frustrated. It shouldn't have to take me one hour to log most of my food entries today with about 5 double posts. I've tried on a mobile device (not the app), firefox, and internet explorer and on two seperate computers so I'm pretty sure it is the site and not me. Can any admins give me some hints?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Does this happen in classic and 2.0?
Old 02-13-2013, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Try using classic. I've been having a lot of problems with FitDay 2.0 in the last few days too. Classic is much more responsive, and using tab to change fields in custom food entries actually works!