View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
honeyred26
FitDay Member

Red face Day 4 & 5

Hey Guys!

Sorry ...no post yesterday. It was a hectic day.

Well I woke up and weighed in at 160.0! That is a 4.6 pound loss in 4 days!
BUT THEN.....I ran out of ingredients! Lol hahaha!

I couldn't get to the store and was STARVING! I didn't want to eat anything.
And at 4pm....I GAVE INTO SOME NACHOS!

I was STARVING!!! Then later I ate dinner which was a small plate of chicken and mash potatoes. Oh boy...I knew I was going to pay for that!

I heard that when you break a fast that you must break it slow because your metabolism is slowwwwwwwwww. My research says to only eat soup, fruits, and veggies the first day. The 2nd and 3rd day to eat fruits, veggies, nuts, and poultry. Only increase calories by 100 until you get up to your desired calories. Eat every 2-3 hours to speed up metabolism. Have one smoothie a day and one smoothie DAY preferable Mondays because most people eat unhealthy on the weekends. Oh, and of course...EXERCISE! That is the PROPER way to end a fast and not gain weight back BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED by me yet. BUT I will test it for you guys!

Oh anyway.....DAY 5

Weigh in 161.4!!!! (1.4 pound GAIN!)

That dang it chicken and nachos!!!!

Now I'm NERVOUS I will gain it all back once I say I'm done with smoothies. Hmmm... We shall see. Maybe my food just has not digested yet? So I went to the store last night and today I am back on my smoothie diet. I was thinking about doing 2 smoothies a day and just eat dinner as usual. I was loosing a half a pound a day like that but of course I was thinking if I do ALL smoothies...I will lose weight faster. The 2 smoothie a day was nice tho because i got to enjoy my meals and did not feel deprived AND I was not gaining any weight. Maybe its true....slow and steady wins the race! I will think of my plan. Maybe when I get down to 156 I will change back....maybe not! I don't know. Let me think on this because I love food and I love weight loss to. One minute on the lips...a lifetime on the hips.

My smoothies normally have 2 BIG handfuls of baby spinach, 5 blueberries, some pineapple, and a Yoplait yogurt (A TEENY BIT OF WATER AS WELL). I cut and freeze my fruit ahead of time so when I blend it...it is nice and cold and slushy. MMMMMmmmm

I mix different fruits but the smoothie above is my fav! I switch back and forth from baby spinach to the spring salad mix for variety. I also heard that too much of the same green is TOXIC.

Ok guys, sorry I wrote a book. I will be back tomorrow with my stats! Toodles!
honeyred26 is offline   Reply With Quote