View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #83 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Hope, my back is soooooo much better. Going back to regular exercise today. So glad you enjoyed that fried chicken--you can afford to do that. Great news on DD, too. She's going to thrive in college.

April, I did that two days in a row--was good all day and then carb binged in the evening. I made a post several days ago saying the way I could avoid evening carb binges was to have something yummy, on-plan and made ahead of time for my evening snack. Well, that didn't work. I wanted to cheat with sweet goodies like pudding, snack cakes, crackers, cereal, and bread and I did. Best wishes on your exercise with your new kettlebell. Also best wishes with the test kitchen leftovers.

OK, back on the wagon and pre-planning today's menu. I will pre-log it before eating it:

Breakfast: 1/2 oz. almonds already eaten and flaxmeal and protein powder and unsweetened peaches faux oatmeal.

Pre-exercise snack: peanut butter and protein powder on half a low carb tortilla

Late Lunch: turkey and spinach wrap with horseradish sauce, black soybeans with chili powder.

Snack: 1/2 oz. almonds and 1/2 oz. fat free cheese

Dinner: casserole of low carb sausage, pasta, and peppers casserole; cooked spinach, broccoli slaw.
Weight 3/26/2014 223.4
Current weight 4/4/2014 221.2
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote