View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #520 (permalink)
FitDay Member

was up 1/2 pound last week, this week back down to my favorite number, 142. I think Im attached to it, like its my 3rd child! LOL

doing some crossfit stuff with some friends now, and incorporating more intense workout activity for the last 4 weeks. Without these buddies, I would not push as hard, this I have come to realize. I am not losing weight. But this more intense workout leaves my blood sugars a bit low, so I have had to up my calorie intake to about 1900 cals and add more protein to keep myself OK. BUT... I have noticed a difference in measurements, so I am excited!~ Scale is not going to be my end all be all! NSV - This morning I saw a definition in my stomach. THAT HASNT HAPPENED SINCE I WAS 19! (im 44 now by the way!) Wasnt sure, so I asked my husband, "What the hell is this?" And he said uh, its a byproduct of all those planks and scissors! Its not much, there's no 6 pack abs or anything, nowhere close to that, but you can see a flatter space with definition on each side. WHOO HOO JUST KEEP SWIMMING!
Chris S.
Insulin dependent diabetic since early 2011
Start wt. 171. (dec 2011)
Current wt 143 lbs.
Goal wt. 140 lbs
jonjaxmom is offline   Reply With Quote