View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
I am back. 20lbs heavier and not happy about it. I am NOT looking for pity just maybe someone that has been there too. I have not been doing what I need to do since about August of last year and it shows. I half heartedly put forth effort for a week or so then get derailed again. So here I am.
APRIL!!! Welcome back my friend! I think a lot of us are in tr "Eehhh" kind of mentality. Mine started around the same time yours did. About the time I realized that I was completely and utterly lost without WHN. I didn't gain anything until he got home though. I maintained within a few pounds, then started cooking all the stuff he likes....none of which is healthy. I indulged him, and found myself indulging too. I'd occasionally make those half hearted attempts to climb back on the wagon, but my heart just wasn't in it. I think what made me go AGHHHHHHHGH was when the scale started creeping toward 200 again. We'll get there. We've just got to pull each other along at times.

Health/Fitness
1--keep doing what works--pretty much
2--try to drink more water--not enough

Home/Life
1--get WHN's Valentine Gift--done!
2--spend time with The Jassimonster--no, had to wait on a UPS package
3--start working on the embroidery (didn't I make this same goal a couple of weeks ago?)--not yet

Donna-I inadvertently left you out my "who's missing". Sorry Your hitting it hard on your goals! Good job!!

Cassie-Goals are looking good! Keep it up!

Robin-Hey! I knew I could count on you for another week!!

Will check in back later! Ciao my peeps

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote