View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Okay, I guess since my Bubba made goals, I will too. Nothing too major though. Mainly Home/Life stuff.

Health/Fitness
1--keep doing what works
2--try to drink more water

Home/Life
1--get WHN's Valentine Gift
2--spend time with The Jassimonster
3--start working on the embroidery (didn't I make this same goal a couple of weeks ago?)

That's it. Nothing too hard.

I still don't understand all these people saying Mike is a "true southern gentleman". MAN, does he have y'all snowed!! I give him credit, he's a good big brother but that's about as far as it goes And the only reason he brought me King Cake was to sabatoge me And then he dropped a lot of curse words. I think he might have a look alike, and that's who he's sending out as "Mike". That way he can protect his true self and not run everybdy off.

Hope-Enjoy yourself! Don't get into too much trouble (if you listen to Mike you're bound to get in trouble)

Cassie & Jenn-Hope you're starting to feel a little bit better

Mern-Take care of yourself lady! A hurt back is nothing to be messed around with.

Jezzie-Don't let the scale get to you. It can definitely be a bitch from time to time.

I believe we're missing a lot of people....Quinn?? Joanna? Robin?? Darlene? Where are all y'all???

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote