View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Okay, I guess since my Bubba made goals, I will too. Nothing too major though. Mainly Home/Life stuff.

Health/Fitness
1--keep doing what works
2--try to drink more water

Home/Life
1--get WHN's Valentine Gift
2--spend time with The Jassimonster
3--start working on the embroidery (didn't I make this same goal a couple of weeks ago?)

That's it. Nothing too hard.

I still don't understand all these people saying Mike is a "true southern gentleman". MAN, does he have y'all snowed!! I give him credit, he's a good big brother but that's about as far as it goes And the only reason he brought me King Cake was to sabatoge me And then he dropped a lot of curse words. I think he might have a look alike, and that's who he's sending out as "Mike". That way he can protect his true self and not run everybdy off.

Hope-Enjoy yourself! Don't get into too much trouble (if you listen to Mike you're bound to get in trouble)

Cassie & Jenn-Hope you're starting to feel a little bit better

Mern-Take care of yourself lady! A hurt back is nothing to be messed around with.

Jezzie-Don't let the scale get to you. It can definitely be a bitch from time to time.

I believe we're missing a lot of people....Quinn?? Joanna? Robin?? Darlene? Where are all y'all???

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote