1) HAVE FUN
2) plan meals
3) stay even remotely near plan, especially lunch and breakfast
4) stretch EVERY DAY (you should too, Mr Mike)
5) get back to meditation
6) water is the new beer, drink more
7) Have fun (however will I do that in NOLA?) Notice that is TWO of my goals!!!! I'm taking this seriously.
8) Find a scale (do I even WANT to know?)
One of my breakfast options was no nitrite bacon and egg whites, been there, ate that
Meatballs (kosher, no less - from Kosher Cajun) or tuna with sf mayo and leftover salad
Chicken or fish and veg
cup of gumbo?
"yummy" dried kale (ask Mike lol - it aint KIng Cake, that's for sure.)
Mern, sorry to hear about your back. Try to do some gentle stretching; it really helps. Maybe heat? Heat works for me. And for me, acupuncture but my stuff is chronic and I am lucky to know a great healer. If you can tolerate Advil or Aleve, might help with inflammation.
Current (10/22/14): 133.6
Mini Goal: 130 by November 26, 2014
Last edited by canary52; 02-11-2013 at 05:42 PM.