- Cholesterol < 250mg: 582, 70, 98, 197
- Workout > 45 mins x 2: Y, Y
- Workout > 20 mins X 3: Y, Y
- Calories < 1750: 1958, 1099, 1298, 1386
- Sugar < (??? metric): N, N, N, ~
- Eat Grapefruit: N, Y, Y, N
- Be nice: Y, ~, Y, ~
Mern, I don't have any real restrictions regarding protein, I just never seem to eat enough of it. When I have my low calorie days (< 1200), and work out, I know I'm really at a deficit. I normally try to get at least 50 grams per day. I was good yesterday, a workout & 74 grams protein. But kinda bad wrt sugar.
My blood work last year did show that I was low in Vitamin D, so we're in that boat together. I've been trying to spend a little more time in the sun each day, but haven't bothered to find out if that is actually working. I sometimes think about taking the over-the-counter D pills I have, but usually don't get around to that either. [Shrug]
BTW, Does anyone know if Vitamin D tablets expire?