View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Thank you all for the concern . I get a little panicky when it happens because once upon a time it was really, really bad. I was on medicine for it for ten years and finally weaned off about 2 years ago with the help of vestibular rehabilitation exercises. I have occasionally episodes now and I always worry that it will be chronic again. But so far, so good.

Joanna, {{hugs}}. I hear your frustration and I'm so sorry. It isn't melodrama. It's a very real feeling. Hang in there. You can do it. And btw, I do love that word "angsty." Have you ever thought about doing calorie cycling?

Mern, yes, we bought my new car in December with a hefty model-end clearance discount. First time I've had a car payment in 8 years . Hopefully this one will work out for my son...all that they say about buying a used car making you feel like you're being taken advantage of is true! But they seem willing to do the repairs.

Jenn, totally understand the "invisible disease" concept. It's like depression or anxiety. Kind of a "second tier" illness in terms of being taken seriously. Hugs to you for dealing with it.

Donna, good to see you. You're in good company with this weekend's food orgy for many of us.

Back to work!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote