View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojibridge View Post
So... I weighed in this morning. It wasn't pretty and I got pretty dang upset about it. But it did make me really think back about last week and realize that even with all the low blood sugars (which I fully realize are out of my control) I did eat a lot of unnecessary food. I don't know that I deserved to see quite the high number that I got, but what are you gonna do? I do think that this kind of thing is part of the reason why I like weighing in daily - maybe I could have realized just how off the rails I was going and caught it earlier before I was up 45 million pounds from last week. I'm trying really hard to not be discouraged and extra pissed right now. Basically, despite all my workouts I've been doing for the past 6 weeks, I've gotten nowhere, and it's really pissing me off. Really. A lot.
I'm sorry youre up 45,000,000 pounds last week. As you know, some weeks will be better than others. It's hard not to beat ourselves up when we feel like we're going in the wrong direction. Just keep pushing forward, doing your best and before you know it, the weight will start falling off, a thousand pounds at a time. What kind of workout are you doing? When you say "gotten nowhere" do you say that because you can't notice a change in the mirror or how you clothes feel or do you feel like you aren't getting stronger or faster?
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote