View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

One thing I love about this group is that we are all interested in how others are doing even if they have a different way of eating or different goals. And I think it's great we strive to understand each other's reports and reasons for or different ways to achieve goals we don't have ourselves. That's why even though I found a specific support group for my 21-Day Mindset Makeover (from the Diet Free For Life book) I got a username and password just to lurk there to find answers to questions about that eating lifestyle. I get all the support I need in our motivational group here.

Robin, big gentle cyberhug to ya! I do hope you feel better soon. I think many of us were reared with the idea that it is a woman's duty to put herself last in order of priority all the time, and that just doesn't always work out best.

Closing down the kitchen after a protein shake that follows this post. My day was unusually busy and I didn't get in any exercise. I didn't take time to eat this morning before having to leave the house at 10AM. (DUH! It would have taken only a minute or so to mix up a protein shake and take it WITH ME!) Next chance I got to eat was after 1PM in the parking lot of my granddaughter's high school, at which time I was happy to think of the fact that I had a package of low carb tortillas among the groceries in the back of my car, so that was brunch. When I got home, though, I ate the fillings I'd have put in it. I spaced the rest of my meals and snacks pretty well, so my food report is good anyway, except for the fact that I'm supposed to eat my first meal 30-60 minutes after arising.

Monday Report:

Day 8 of 21-Day Mindset Makeover

Green = goal met Red = missed goal Blue = could still meet my target for an average

Calorie range 1200-1800 1317
Follow 21 Day Mindset Makeover guidelines for meal and snack content and spacing, calories, fat, etc. with my health management tweaks. B+
Saturated fat AVERAGE of 10% or less of total calories 11%
Net carb limit AVERAGE 25g (total carbs less fiber) 17g
Dietary fiber AVERAGE minimum 25g 28g
Cholesterol DAILY 250mg or less 232mg
Protein minimum DAILY 100g (plan is has unlimited protein) 123g
Water 64 oz. Don't think so
Exercise 5 days NO
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Weight 11/14/2014 228.8

Last edited by Mern; 02-05-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote