View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Ama, thanks for the reminder about eating clean. I didn't include it in my goals, but I will amend it when I do my report.

I have a question for you or anyone else who uses this goal, though. I often hear people give a percentage, like your 75% clean...and I never understood if this is an estimate, or if it is by calories, or what. How do you interpret that?

Mern, so glad your eye appointment was okay. And thank you for letting me know about the tortillas. I had not looked at them since the change but I will check them out again now. I will also send a note; I really try to make a point to let people/companies know when they do well and make me happy, instead of just complaining. I know it's crazy to be thankful for Monday. This weekend my in-laws were here (not a bad thing, just busy), my son had district honor band (15 hours of rehearsal Friday night to Sunday AM and concert Sunday afternoon). We found a used car for him (took forever Sat), then Sat night it developed problems with the engine and is now back at the dealer for repair since yesterday, since the deal is final. I am crossing my fingers that all will work out. No work got done, nothing around the house got done; I am playing mad catch up today! But I am doing it at a normal pace instead of a frenetic one.

Hope, the way you wrote your goals out gave me quite a chuckle! I wish you well with them this week. Thanks for the cheer of support.

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck

Last edited by cjohnson728; 02-04-2013 at 09:03 PM.
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote