View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Just followed everyone's good ideas and made a smoothie for lunch. I'm curious to see how long it keeps me full. I used 1/2 cup milk, 3 oz plain Greek Yogurt, about 3/4 cup frozen raspberries and strawberries, and a handful of baby spinach. I added a packet of stevia and three ice cubes; it came in at under 200 calories. Not sure if that was too much spinach or if my blender is just lame, but after reading and hearing that you can't taste the green stuff you put in these, I was surprised to taste it. But I like the taste of spinach, so no problem. Again, thanks for the idea, all who were talking about it the past couple weeks.

Ama, hope you have a great week, too. I was thinking about you last night and hope you didn't take the loss too hard. We were very excited here in my house!

Joanna, wishing you a stable-blood-sugar week. I hope you enjoyed last night, even if you had to pay calorie-wise.

Frenchhen, welcome back! Good to see you again.

Jenn, I hope your doc appt. goes well next week...you can do this!

Mern, wishing you good news from the eye exam. I hope there are no major developments. Your menu today looks very nutritious. How are you liking the mindset program so far?

Mike, we both need to hold it together as the week progresses . Let's make this the week we do it.

So, goals:

1. Calories fewer than 1300 daily.
2. 64 oz. fluids, at least.
3. Exercise 5 times.
4. Follow pie chart rules.
5. Take vitamins and supplements.
6. 4 servings of fruits/veggies daily.
7. Log everything and post daily.
8. Have a positive attitude!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote