Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy? >

I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Community
Notices

I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Old 04-23-2010, 06:21 PM
FitDay Member

Ok, so I am new to this site. I am way more than a little intimidated by it. I need to loose, well let's just say....a lot! I am 24 years old and this is the heaviest I have ever been. The serious weight gain started about 4 years ago. I work part time and I feel like I have no time for myself. If I do get time for myself the last thing on my mind is working out. I would rather paint my nails and watch tv. I love physical activity but now that my me-time is so rare, I would rather relax. My husband and I would like to start talking about having another baby. I know that is a lot more work....but there is no way I am getting pregnant when I weigh this much. I think my exercise level is moderate. I need serious motivation. First I think I need to wake up and smell the coffee, nothing is going to change unless I want it to so I guess here is my first step, joining this site. I hope there are a few of you out there that can be buddies with me and help me just a little. Text/talk/facebook...whatever, I just need a few buddies.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
FitDay Member

welcome to everyone. i'm on here everyday so i'll be a buddy to those that need one. my hubby has been my rock so i'm in for the long haul.

__________________________________________________ ______________
doing it a few steps at a time.

starting weight: 215
current weight: 203
goal weight: 150
Old 04-26-2010, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Me Too!

Hi! I am 26 years old and after having 2 children I have gone up to 205 pounds from my pre preggo weight of 118. I would love to have a "chubby buddy" who could support me through my weight loss goals and who I could also help to motivate The more the merrier!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

Hi

I just signed up a few days back and I cant believe I never found this site before. Okay a bit about me. I am 28 5'9 and weigh 220 I am carrying 20 lbs from my first baby and an extra 50 from right before I had him. I would like to get down to 170 by next march if possible. 70 Lbs seems like a lot to me right now but I used to weigh 145 and feel bad about letting myself go

My first step was to workout three times a week and ALWAYS take the stairs.
I counted all the stairs in my house work and subway stations that I use everyday and I try to climb 500 everyday. So far been meeting that goal everyday I work.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

welcome Jennifer7890 and lboardman.