View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #121 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Today was much better, started with a spinach smoothie. Managed to stay within cal limits today and to drink 1 cup of green tea. Thanks to Mern for being my support and inspiration over my cheezie binge. I wish I could say it was because I felt bad but I think it's because they were in the house.

The med would be steroids Mern but I have avoided them so far. But I try to avoid all meds if possible. But still I'll take them if I have to. We'll see - one day at a time. My husband is working overnight and when he gets home he will drive me to work. It's majorally inconvenient to not be able to drive. I don't know how people can manage never having a license. I live in the country - no public transport and a taxi would be um probably 100 dollars.

Hope, Hope, you are doing great! Don't let a couple of days get you down. Glad you have met someone who might help. Whatever that means. I am so inspired by your menus.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote