View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #120 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Robin, thanks so much for your encouragement. I have a one pound scale fluctuation (wrong way) today and hope to have it gone by tomorrow. I didn't get in my water yesterday plus had a high sodium meal that included both sausage and bacon. As far as binges go, many of us have them when we're not feeling well. Don't beat yourself up over it. We'll see you back on track tomorrow. So sorry about your optic neuritis--I hope it clears soon. What kind of meds do you use for that if you need them? I have some permanent vision loss from glaucoma. The optic nerve damage that caused my vision loss is mostly to basement vision--if I hold my hand just about an inch below my chin and look straight ahead, I can't see it. I've lost a bit of central vision but my two eyes working together see around that blind spot. My peripheral vision is still really great and I can pass a vision driving test without my glasses, so I count my blessings every time I get into my car. I hope you're feeling a little better today.

Hope, OMG, your reports all this week have been so great! Way to go!
I'm 66 years old and have never had Indian food. Ooh, geez, I've got to drink up--your report reminded me. At 1:30PM I've had only about 16 oz. I think I gave you the Babelfish translator link--can't remember and am too lazy to go back and look but it's just BabelFish - Free Online Translator Oh, I do so hope the person you met will be able to help you with not getting discouraged. I'm having chicken for lunch, too. I TOLD you great minds think alike--I was going to have pulled chicken today but can't afford the sauce carbs with the rest of my planned menu so went with a chicken wrap with spinach and horseraish sauce instead.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: mushroom omelet and 1/2 protein shake
Snack: protein square with Laughing Cow Cheese
Lunch: chicken breast and spinach wrap with horseradish sauce
Early dinner: salmon, low digestible carb pasta with roasted red pepper sauce, green beans
Evening snacks: another protein shake, 2 oz. chicken, black soybeans, another protein square
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight 8/13/2014 224.2 with an eye on "Onederland"
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote