View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #104 (permalink)
amalthea1892
FitDay Member

Daily vitamin: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
Nothing out of a box, can, bag, bottle or package that has more than 5 ingredients listed on the label: N, but if I change this to 75% then Y, N, Y, Y, N
Drink lots of H2O: Y, Y, Y, Y, so far Y
Be mindful of portion sizes: Y, Y, Y, Y, plan to so Y
Exercise 3x this week: Not yet. Not yet. Good walk with DS and the dog!, No...

DS eyes are not totally clearing up, so I took him in today to the doc and got a different antibiotic. He has had this infection before (flares-up when he has a sinus cold), but fortunately it does not seem at all contagious... otherwise the whole family, to include cousins and grandparents would have gotten it from him. So 7 days to go with eye drops. At least he can go back to school next week - I missed so much work this week that my paycheck will be suffering greatly as it is!

I totally blew it today at lunch. DS wanted to go to Red Lobster, and I ordered fried fish. The menu said the meal was about 650 cals, could have been much worse! At least I did not have the fried fish on a bun with mayo and cheese (but I thought about it)...

Exercise has been rather non-existent this week, but I hope next week to get back into my gym routine. Sigh... I wish I loved the gym, but it continues to be a struggle for me to get motivated...

Tonight's meal plan - Salad, water, and a small piece of chocolate.
amalthea1892 is offline   Reply With Quote