- Cholesterol < 250 mg/day: 106, 236, 0, 115
- Exercise > 30 mins x 3: 45m, 50, N, N,
- Vegetables > 3 servings/day: N, Y, N, 2.5
- Protein > 50 g / day: 54, 106, 7, 44,
- Calories < 1750 / day: 1430, 1904, 1000 (exactly!), 1251
- Less Sugar: ~, Y, All Sugar, N (too much milk chocolate)
Got the 'all clear' from the Proc Doc. Calorie count should hopefully average out to normal after the Superbowl party. Last year SB Sunday was beat only by Christmas as a record breaking calorie ingestion day.
Krystal: Good luck w/ your move!
Ama: Hope the eye infection has cleared up for your son. (DS?)
Mern: Your Mindset Makeover seems to be working well! Keep up the good work.
Joanna: Wishing you the best getting a grip on your sugar issues.
Mike: I'd probably be more impressed with your bike pics if my Honey didn't have a V-Rod in our garage.
Although, the composition is interesting...