View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #88 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness

1--Under 1800 calories--Higher than I was previously doing, but I've come to the conclusion that it's just going to take longer to get these last 20-30 pounds off. I've just got to step up my exercise. Speaking of which.....~~M: 1715 T: 1513 W: free day Th: 1956
2--EXERCISE!!!--I haven't been doing this in months. No wonder I've stalled, then started to slowly gain a little back. I've tried the treadmill....I just can't force myself to walk on it. It's so freaking boring....and yes, I've tried watching tv, listening to an audio book, it's BORING!!!! I'm gonna have to break out some of my old DVDs and warm them back up. I'm shooting for 3 nights this week.~~M: no T: nope W: nah Th: blahhhh
3--Water--my nemesis.......M: eeehhh T: lil better today W: not bad Th: YAY!!!!

Home/Life

1--See The Jassi Cat no fewer than 4 times this week--Going between the two different households is starting to wear on me, but I can't take it out on her by not going by.~~M: yep T: yeah W: no Th: no, going tomorrow
DONE!!!2--Organize the cabinets--My OCD is really starting to rear it's ugly head, and the cabinets are driving me batty!!!~~M: nah T: DONE!
3--Start working on the pillowcases--I've had an embroidery pattern for weeks, haven't done anything with it.~~.....probably this weekend

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-01-2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: late night snack threw my calories over :(
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote