View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 AM   #51 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Checking in and coming around a bit. I have an auto-immune disorder that has been generally inactive for a couple of years but it was triggered by extreme cold last week (we had almost a week of average -35C with the wind chill). I actually did not know that I could be triggered by this cold and was running around in the cold, doing my same old same old (work, gym, groceries, etc). Well, lesson learned.

I am doing fine with my goals: staying within cal limits, drinking at least one green tea a day etc. Just no exercise was it Krystal who said she broke her ankle? We'll be sitting around the next few days. My sympathies.

Mike, about Chloe, my dog is a 12 year old Shepherd/Husky mix with bad hips. She just goes and goes when we go out then she pays afterward because she can hardly move around. We give her Glucosamine and it works very well. She appears almost pain free as long as she gets it everyday. I just buy it at the drugstore, and put it in peanut butter. I give it to the neighbour's dog too.

Hope good news/bad news on your knee, no surgery but torn ligaments are painful.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote