View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Default Goals

I'm gonna go with my old way of setting my goals, separate goals for fitness and home....here goes nuthin...

Health/Fitness

1--Under 1800 calories--Higher than I was previously doing, but I've come to the conclusion that it's just going to take longer to get these last 20-30 pounds off. I've just got to step up my exercise. Speaking of which.....
2--EXERCISE!!!--I haven't been doing this in months. No wonder I've stalled, then started to slowly gain a little back. I've tried the treadmill....I just can't force myself to walk on it. It's so freaking boring....and yes, I've tried watching tv, listening to an audio book, it's BORING!!!! I'm gonna have to break out some of my old DVDs and warm them back up. I'm shooting for 3 nights this week.
3--Water--my nemesis.......

Home/Life

1--See The Jassi Cat no fewer than 4 times this week--Going between the two different households is starting to wear on me, but I can't take it out on her by not going by.
2--Organize the cabinets--My OCD is really starting to rear it's ugly head, and the cabinets are driving me batty!!!
3--Start working on the pillowcases--I've had an embroidery pattern for weeks, haven't done anything with it.

That's it. Not too too hard. I'm hoping I can keep up with it this week. WHN learned that his triglycerides were high, so he needs to start watching what he eats too. It's hard during the week, because we work different shifts we normally fix quick meals. And we all know "quick" doesn't always equal "healthy". Life is going good though. His sister has officially moved back in with her husband. She turned over her key yesterday. His niece moved to her dad's a couple of months ago, so it's just the two of us now. We've been looking at houses, and he's going to go see about getting preapproved for a home loan pretty soon. He's realized that, while the rent is awesome here, the landlord is lazy and at the end of the day (Sorry Bubba) we have nothing to call our own. We want to own...it's what makes sense. Okay, I'm off to do the dishes. We need to find a house with a dishwasher..........

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote