View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
canary52
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Hope, I think your scale must be a sister of my scale. If I get on mine three times in a row I get three different numbers--not kidding. I go by the highest of the three numbers to err on the side of conservatism. My doctor's scale consistently registers three pounds lower than my scale. I go by my own scale on FitDay, but keep in the back of my mind, when I'm discouraged that the doc's scale says I weigh three pounds less. YUM on your menu! I love cheese--any kind. On my new eating plan, though, I can count cheese as a protein if there are more grams of protein than fat--if so I am can have a whole ounce as a serving. But if there are more fat grams, I have to count it as a fat and can have only 1/2 ounce which means just using it as a flavoring. I used a half ounce on TOP of my omelet yesterday rather than IN the omelet and I could still taste it, so I guess I can adapt to that new guideline.
Yes Mern you and I are sisters inthe demented scale category.LOL. Cheese as a sort of "condiment." I like that. Like Joanna, I love me my cheese. But with allergies and such I have to restrict. Good approach.

Glad you aprreciate the woots; they are heartfelt.

Cassie, thank you so much for that. I have a friend who says what you put out is what you attract. So I try to be positive, try sometimes being the operative word!!! But I can bear witness that the positive attitude works. You're pretty good on that score yourself, girl. Excellent, in fact.
Mini Goal: 130 by November 26, 2014
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote