Mern, congrats on figuring out your new plan of attack. I daresay many people in general could benefit from a "mindset makeover," myself included! I know yours is more detailed than just the mindset, and I am eager to see how it works for you.
Goals for the week pretty much the same
1. Calories under 1300 daily.
2. Log everything; post update daily.
3. Stick to my pie chart rules
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily.
5. Eat clean and use portion control.
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day.
7. 64 oz. fluids daily.
8. Exercise 6 times.
As the wise woman said, I got this.
Gotta fly and get my W-2s to the post office. I hate tax stuff but fortunately that's hubby's field