Join Date: Jan 2010
1. Calories under 1300 daily. 1276, 1299 (seriously), 1278, 1266, 1272, 1329: I am counting this, dammit; I have been good all week and 100+ cals of this is cough drops and Vitamin C tablets...trying not to get this cold!
2. Log everything; post update daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Stick to my pie chart rules. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Not on purpose, but I discovered a new trigger food, Only not clean food was canned soup-was rushing and I made mac and cheese for the boys and I wasn't eating that calorie bomb after having lunch catered! Yes, Yes, Yes, but I was dying for one of thos granola bars I made.
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, yes
7. 64 oz. fluids daily. No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes
8. Exercise 6 times.
9. Drive at least 5 times with the boy...last push before the test! One, Two, Three, Four Almost!
10. Revise HIPAA forms. *Need to postpone this to Wed...just found out I have a report to get done this weekend
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days