Hope, I wouldn't have a very high opinion of the doctor either! Hang in there...fingers crossed and prayers that your healing is as quick and complete as possible. Also, high honors to you for finishing that walk! Way to go! Capping off the time you DIDN'T gain over vacay...I bow to you.
Got in a bit ago from doing some driving...still need some night hours for the driving log. Getting close!
I'm beat; hitting the bed. Catch you all in the AM.
1. Calories under 1300 daily. 1276, 1299 (seriously), 1278, 1266, 1272, 1293
2. Log everything; post update daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Stick to my pie chart rules. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes (little low on fiber but I'll make it up)
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Not on purpose, but I discovered a new trigger food, Only not clean food was canned soup-was rushing and I made mac and cheese for the boys and I wasn't eating that calorie bomb after having lunch catered! Yes, Yes, Yes
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
7. 64 oz. fluids daily. No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes (and then some!)
8. Exercise 6 times.
9. Drive at least 5 times with the boy...last push before the test! One, Two, Three
10. Revise HIPAA forms. *Need to postpone this to Wed...just found out I have a report to get done this weekend
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Last edited by cjohnson728; 01-27-2013 at 06:10 AM.