- Cholesterol < 250 mg/day: 166, 143, 131, 98
- Exercise > 30 mins x 3: Y(50m), Y(45m)
- Eat Vegetables > 3 servings/day: Y(4), Y(3), N(2), Y(3)
- Protein > 50 g / day: 82, 72, 59, 71
- Total Calories < 1750 / day: 1445, 1300, 1411, 1859
- Less Sugar intake (subjective): N, Y, Y, N
Too much sugar. And I see an interval of high-cal./chol./carb. eating in my future this weekend.
Robin: The blog section of Built lean
is interesting. Thanks for posting it. I was on a 'plateau' for months last year, so I don't know what to call that, other than perseverance.
I especially liked the reference photos of body fat percentage
. Quite motivating!