Obviously you all are aware that they're still working on the tech issues. Hang in there; they're trying and will get it resolved as soon as they can.
1. Calories under 1300 daily. 1276, 1299 (seriously), 1278, 1266
2. Log everything; post update daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Stick to my pie chart rules. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Not on purpose, but I discovered a new trigger food, Only not clean food was canned soup-was rushing and I made mac and cheese for the boys and I wasn't eating that calorie bomb after having lunch catered! Yes
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
7. 64 oz. fluids daily. No, Yes, Yes, No
8. Exercise 6 times.
9. Drive at least 5 times with the boy...last push before the test! One, Two
10. Revise HIPAA forms. *Need to postpone this to Wed...just found out I have a report to get done this weekend
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.