Sorry I'm not too chatty and responding to posts. By tomorrow evening, things should slow down a bit for me and I can get back into it. Right now I'm working on 4 hours of sleep so I'm just going to post my update and hit the bed.
1. Calories under 1300 daily. 1276, 1299 (seriously), 1278
2. Log everything; post update daily. Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Stick to my pie chart rules. Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily. Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Eat clean; no trigger foods. Yes, Not on purpose, but I discovered a new trigger food, Only not clean food was canned soup-was rushing and I made mac and cheese for the boys and I wasn't eating that calorie bomb after having lunch catered!
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day. Yes, Yes, Yes
7. 64 oz. fluids daily. No, Yes, Yes
8. Exercise 6 times.
9. Drive at least 5 times with the boy...last push before the test! One, Two
10. Revise HIPAA forms.
Mern...trail mix. It was trail mix. But now that I think about it, I should have known; I made it before about 2.5 years ago. It's a little spicy and a little sweet, and while it uses egg white instead of butter, it's still easy to eat too much