Good Morning and Happy Monday, FitDayers
I know it's a holiday for many, but I'll go ahead and start. My logging on has still been sporadic, but it is No Excuses for me this week, so complaining is not an option. Well, maybe complaining is, but not falling off the boards (or the wagon, lol)!
1. Calories under 1300 daily.
2. Log everything; post update daily.
3. Stick to my pie chart rules
4. Take vitamins and supplements daily.
5. Eat clean; no trigger foods.
6. 4 fruits/veggies per day.
7. 64 oz. fluids daily.
8. Exercise 6 times.
9. Drive at least 5 times with the boy...last push before the test!
10. Revise HIPAA forms.
Hope everyone has a great week!