View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #82 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Mern: enjoy your workout. I love what you said about the pre-planning and pre-logging I can SO see the truth of that. Right now I am solely tracking calories and maybe someday I will up the ante and start looking at contents of foods. Right now I am pre-planning the "challenging" meals and logging everything after the fact.

Hi Limarose nice to meet you. Your start weights and goals weights are very similar to mine within a few pounds. I too know what works for me even though I go through months of not doing it.

I am getting better at cooking stuff, packing my lunch so the take out is going way down. Good for the budget as well.

I was at Tae Kwon do this am, I teach this every tuesday and sat. It's not nearly as intense as it sounds because I do a lot of watching and holding pads and stuff. Don't get the workout the students get. The class is 1.5 hours and I am only logging 30 mins for an activity because the FITDAY calories burn estimate for martial arts is way high and does not reflect how much standing around goes on.

Robin
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote