View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #81 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

It was a little harder today pre-logging a planned menu into the nutrition tracker here because I have leftovers in the fridge to get rid of and DH, although he usually eats whatever I prepare, is not in the mood to finish up leftovers. But I did it and my planned menu meets all my nutrition goals.

Breakfast: lean, preservative free roast beef, cucumber and spinach wrap

morning snack: protein shake

Lunch: turkey chef salad with ranch dressing

Snack: another protein shake

Dinner: last of the roast beef, yellow squash, sweet & sour cucumber, brussels sprouts

Evening snack: strawberries and Light Laughing Cow Cheese wedge

Socornish, welcome. My best tip is to pre-plan your daily menu and portion sizes and pre-log it into the nutrition tracker to be sure to meet your nutrition targets. Be sure to log the wine so you see how many calories you'll be consuming from that. And, no, it doesn't count as servings of fruit.

Limarose, your poster is nothing short of inspirational. Good for you for already knowing what to do and how to do it. That's half the battle.

Robin, major kudos on meeting your goals and getting in intense exercise!

Joanna, kudos on your calories Friday and on the major progress figuring out your basal rates.

Tori, glad to see you checking in and being in a winning mode.

Donna, very nice Friday report! Way to go, girl!

OK, I'm gonna make myself go exercise now. If I don't I'll probably slack off today again.
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Weight 11/14/2014 228.8
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote