- Cholesterol < 250 mg/day: 144, 35, 117, 0 (Zero? could be ...)
- Lift weights @ gym > 30 mins: Y
- Exercise @ Home > 30 mins x 2: Y(50 mins)
- Eat Vegetables > 3 servings/day: N(1), Y(4), Y(3), N(0)
- Protein > 50 g / day: 39, 46, 81, 48,
- Total Calories < 1750 / day: 1206, 1550, 1888, 1725
- Less Sugar intake (subjective): N, ~, Y, ~
- Be less obsessive (subjective): ~, Y, Y, Y
All this week Fitday has been intermittent, and now my internet connection is intermittent. I believe the water main replacement crew nicked the cable. So now both the cable, the water, and the roads have seriously degraded quality. I hope there's a vast improvement when construction is done. Still can use my cel phone to log, though.
Yesterday was a weird eating day for me. Lots of fruit, a multigrain baguette, apple butter, and a protein bar after a trip to the gym. In retrospect, maybe I'm becoming a vegetarian after all, at least part-time.
P.S. I bet the Fitday service problems are driving some people away. Certainly hope it wasn't my inappropriate comments (Hope!)