View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #59 (permalink)
blkblueanimegrl
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to blkblueanimegrl
Smile I'm baaaaack (sorta...) :)

I'm here! And still alive! Though barely lol

Nyda, thanks for the advice! I saw this post today and actually went and saw my doctor yesterday. Yup! It is the flu, but I am on a flu pill regimen thing, lol. I am thankfully starting to feel much better, as it is starting to turn into a cold than the aches and pains and fever (etc...) I was dealing with. Not fun!!

On some good random news?? I'll be flying out to Denver, CO next weekend for a final interview with a prospective job! My friend, who works there, already thinks I'm in, and is extremely happy that I'll be moving down there with him! I'm just soo excited for this change! I haven't been able to find a job since I graduated with my undergrad. So I'll keep going with my grad degree and a (hopefully) full time job with benefits!

And another positive note?? He's just as into training and does marathons, so he as designated me his "gym" partner lol Yay! Someone to work out with!

I've started drinking a lot more water for the trip. Today I'm at 2 liters, and I want at least another half liter before bed.

But there's my check-in lol

It's so nice to see new people! You'll love these guys; they're awesome stuff!!

Starting weight: 207.8 - November 14, 2012
Current weight: 191.4
2nd Mini Goal: 187.8
1st Mini Goal: 197.8 - December 6, 2012
Goal weight: 135 - November 14, 2013
blkblueanimegrl is offline   Reply With Quote