Going to try to duplicate last week's success. I had the best week following plan in over a year, right through the weekend. After my first nice 5 lb. loss, I've hit a plateau. But, no worries... I've been there before. I know to just "keep swimming".
1. Keep calories within limit.
2. Drink much more... water, that is.
3. Take all vitamins and supplements.
4. Don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't drop as quickly as last week.
5. Watch pie chart percentages more closely to find where my maximum weight loss lies.