Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check In for 4/27/10

Old 04-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Arrow 5-15 Pounders Weekly Check In for 4/27/10

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm sure glad there is a day between the weekend and our check-in day! What's going on with everyone this week?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 PM
FitDay Member

Good Morning! Boy, I would like to be sleeping in today! This past week has been crazy to the point of my not logging in any of my food on Fitday, so I was a bit worried to weigh in this morning, but I am down 1 pound, so yeah! Had an event this weekend where I hadn't seen some people I knew for awhile and got comments that I looked like I lost weight, so that was nice.

Hope everyone else had a good week, and I look forward to having the time to read all this past weeks posts and caught up on how you all are.

Jan 1 - 143
April 27 - 134
Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 PM
FitDay Member

Way to go mambo! Don't you love it when people notice the hard work

I am down 2 pounds this week. Trying to get back on track for my goal. I'm a little above the curve, but I'm hoping I can catch up within the next few weeks.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

Mambo, Even though WE know we're doing the work, it is so nice when we get positive feedback from others. Enjoy!

Andrea, sounds like you watched your nutrition even if you didn't log it. Congrats on the 2#!

As for me, I am making slow but steady progress. I've stayed consistent with exercise and am mixing up my weights from moderate to hard days. Hopefully that will help me add more strength. The scale finally read 119 this morning, so breaking that 120 barrier was a pleasant surprise. I know it will rise as the day goes on, but I enjoyed seeing it again! Tummy measured 27" and thigh measured 19", so I'm heading in the right direction. Weekends are usually my most challenging times, nutritionally speaking. So that will be my next goal.

Looking forward to reading more from everyone!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

Great job guys! You are all doing so well!!! I'm clapping for you now
Old 04-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

Great job, Andrea, Beth, and Mambo! And also to Julia on your loss last Thursday at WW weigh-in. It's great to see your posts; they are so motivating .

Steady week here...the biggest thing was having to be flexible...meals not as planned, last minute changes, exercise plans rained out, etc. I tried to roll with it and I think I did ok after the initial "clutch."

Yesterday I ordered my bathing suits online. Got one regular and one bikini (the first one in my life). We'll see how it fits when it comes. Just having enough confidence to order it was a big step.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Andrea and Mambo* Congrats on getting that stubborn scale to move! No small task!

Beth* Only 1 lb. to goal!!! You're almost there! All of your hard work has paid off. I'm sure you look wonderful!

Cassie* You go girl with that bikini! I have one, but I usually just wear it in places where I need a passport! lol

As for me, and as for all of us it sounds, busy end of the year school schedules, among other things, have made it difficult to continue logging and planning ahead. But, the good news is that it seems that we're all determined to find solutions to the bumps in the road. I'm convinced that without this means of support, many of us would have slipped back into old habits by now. So, again, thank you for your support and encouragement as I now add my 10 week mark.

quinn
Old 04-27-2010, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

After three weeks of being scared to weigh in I finally did. 120.0. Granted, this is the same as when i started, but at least now I am finally holding myself accountable and fitday can help determine my baseline caloric needs. I promise to weigh in every week no matter what!

COLOR="Blue"]toolarge
starting: 120.0
current: 120.0
goal: 110.0[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Old 04-27-2010, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Ladies, my first check-in and I am only only down 1lb! I'm in the middle of exams at the moment so haven't been focused enough. Got plenty of exercise in but unfortunately it's all about the calorie intake! Going to stick to 1,200 cals for the next week and hopefully I'll be reporting a bigger loss next week.

Starting Weight: 154 18 April 2010
Current Weight: 153
Goal Weight: 133
Height: 5.6
Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! Weighed in at 132.4 today-- yeah!
Start date:Feb 2: 142
Stats: 35/26.5/35.5 Thighs 18.....
Goal: 125 (or 34/25/34) whichever comes first!

I changed my date for reaching my goal to June 15....just being realistic as I am losing about 1 lb every ten days. That would be 6 weeks.

I just keep telling myself, why am I so scared to be a little hungry now and then? That's my hang-up! Has to do with something that happened when I was very little, I'm sure.....

You are all doing great! I am so impressed with how many balls you all have in the air at once! As an empty nesting retiree, I find being a full time student satisfies me!

Have a super week--Sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.