View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #166 (permalink)
amalthea1892
FitDay Member

Last week was pretty good for me! Crazy at work, but I did a few things right food and fitness wise... I have been doing the, somewhat modified, Metafit workout (youtube it). It takes about 15 min and I can do it in my living room. It really gets my heart-rate up fast! Muscles definitely hurt the next day, but in a good way . And DH and I have been making smoothies for breakfast. This morning we tossed in the blender spinach, red, yellow and orange sweet peppers, blueberries, a banana, peanut butter, soy milk and apple juice. One of my resolutions is to not throw so much food out - so now I guess I can practice throwing it all in a blender!

Cassie - So sorry to hear about your friend. He sounds like a wonderful person who did so much good for so many.

Hope - Did everything go okay yesterday when your DD went back to college? Big hug to you for the struggles you are having with communicating with her.

DH and I are totally into the playoffs this weekend! Go San Francisco!!! And Ravens!!! We are watching Atlanta KA at the moment - Seattle is in BIG trouble!
amalthea1892 is offline   Reply With Quote