View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #82 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl View Post
I say deal! Moving shelves around the store today will be fun (day three of this...) but I will definitely get on the elliptical tonight! Gotta force myself because the benefits outweight the cons. Now what are the actual cons besides me being lazy and wanting to play computer games? Hmm...
Okay, deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Mike, yeah, you WOULD get all teary-eyed with joy having someone else besides you calling me out. I used your rock throwing ban as an excuse to put the rocks back in the creek only because I'm too lazy to lug them around. LOL Wow, great job touching base with all of us.

Quinn, welcome back!

Everyone else, I'm rooting all of you on!

Today's planned menu in small meals
-- Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle cheese wedge (yummy) and a flaxmeal pancake
--Low carb veggie soup, preservative free roast beef with horseradish mustard on half a low carb tortilla
--zero cholesterol broccoli omelet
--black and white chicken chili (with black soybeans and without the green chilies I forgot to buy) and a side of sweet and sour cucumbers.
--celery stuffed with tuna salad (I use ranch dressing in it instead of mayo)
I know that deep down you are saving those rocks for a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnesec View Post
This just goes to show the AWESOMENESS of the internet... only on the internet can you be sitting in a gray sweatsuit, ponytail with no makeup and still get a compliment! lol And no, Cupcake, we're not getting older, we're getting better- like a fine wine... or aged, smelly, expensive cheese, depending on that whole "glass half empty/half full" thing...
haha That reminds me of when I was younger and I was watching Beevis and Butthead and they call some "900" number for some phone action. They get all excited that some hot chick is talking dirty to them, then they show the other end of the phone. I think it was a dirty old man eating fired chicken and smoking.
So wait, now I'm smelly AND cheesy?
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote