Originally Posted by canary52
1) stretch every day: Yes
2) plan food (seems to be working): Yes
3) stay close to plan: Ummm
4) drink 6 glasses of water: 6
5) keep track of water: Yes
6) meditate (it really helps): Yes
7) practice Spanish at least a half hour a day if not more: Si
8) be professional: Yes
9) Do not JAD, explain I think is OK (justify, argue, defend): Yes
10) Light exercise 3x min this week without doing anything to further upset my back or knees: NO
Boy this thread is jumping, more later.
Esperanza, estás fuera de un buen comienzo! Mantener el ritmo. Enhorabuena por el agua. Por favor, explique el ser profesional, yo creo que estoy un poco perdido en este.
Originally Posted by amalthea1892
Focus on real food (90% is a Y): Y
Focus on H2O: Y
Vitamin daily: N
Get back to exercising: N
Get scrapbooking project ready to go: N
Finish writing Chapters 1 and 2 for Projects A and B: N
Don't stress over work/finances: N
Geez… this week I am just getting around to a posting a few goals and we are already on page 6 ! YAY!!! It is a crazy week for me work wise, so that means I’ll be way too busy to feel hungry, which is a bonus! Good luck everybody on your goals this week! I'll check in when I can.
Welcome back Lisa and Tori!
you know what it's like when we get a bunch of cackling hens together.
Those two Y's are looking lonely, the N's look like they are having a party. Tomorrow, lets both let the Y's party!
Originally Posted by bojibridge
I forgot to post goals yesterday. My goal is to do the right thing, and to avoid doing wrong things. But I guess I could write it out
1.) Calories under 1400/day: M - Y
2.) Stick with C25k program: M - off
3.) Walk to car x4: M - Y
Um, so that's all I can think of for now, if I have any other ideas, I'll add them later.
You're off to a good start. Can I pick a goal for ya??
Originally Posted by molly221
Log meals every day. Y
Walk at least 20 minutes each day. Y
Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night Y
awesome job. w00t w00t!! Keep it up.
Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl
1. Cardio at least 3 days for 45 minutes: N, N,
2. Make 2 new homemade meals for the week: N, Y,
3. Stretch everyday: N, Y
4. Log it! N, Y,
5. <1700 calories/day: N/A, 1689
Well, well, well, it's nice having you back. Congrats on a good start. I'll do some carsio tomorrow, if you do. Deal?
Originally Posted by ToriD1012
BUBBA!--I'm bbbaaaccckkkk. Now you have to put up with me in two forms of communication again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And IDWATNTKIHAHOBO, TWIBMFTWG. And know, ewe don't have tu explane everthang too me. Geez!!
Okay, I think I've covered everybody. If I missed someone, I'm sorry. I'll try to do better next time.
(the dog, not Mike) out of the road.
You got me on that one.
I just don't
IHNFCWYJS! And jase, I'm steal in da skreet!
Originally Posted by Robingen
Wow, there are so many posts. This is so exciting.
Now that the "term" is back in and scheduling is hectic I need to start documenting my goals too. I am not there yet as far as meal planning (even though I was burned by this yesterday).
1. Log every day
2. Cals 1200-1400
3. Exercise at least 5x a week
4. Read posts on this thread.
5. Replace a coffee with cream with green tea once per day.
Mern- did you ever come back from your cardio class?
Robin, nice job on calling out Mern. It almost brings a tear to my eye! Nice goals this week.
Originally Posted by Mern
Tori, Mike said we're not allowed to throw rocks so I emptied my suitcase into the creek. LOL
So after 2 years of threatening me with your S&M whip, not you are putting away the rocks... because I said so? Nah, what's the REAL reason?
Originally Posted by jjrudd
1. Log Mon-Fri Mon-YES, Tues--not yet (haven't added in supper)
2. Stay away from sweets--squares, donuts (and Tim Horton's muffins count too) yes, yes
3. Drink the darn water--6 glasses Mon-hmm only 4 so far so no Tues-6
4. 4 servings fruits and veggies yes, yes
5. Eat within carb/protein limit 140/60 Mon-135/40
6. Exercise 5X--30 mins Mon-20 min, Tues NONE
Nice job on keeping the red down.
Originally Posted by quinnesec
Wrote a long post in the Women's section and then saw that you moved the thread here...
Nice to see so many of the old
gang back for another year, and welcome to all of the new "faces"! Time to shed all of those holiday pounds!
Awww welcome back beautiful! So now I'm "old"?
Originally Posted by bojibridge
1.) Calories under 1400/day: M - Y, T - Y
2.) Stick with C25k program: M - off, T - Y
3.) Walk to car x4: M - Y, T - Y
Keep on keepin' on!