View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #62 (permalink)
blkblueanimegrl
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to blkblueanimegrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
Krystal--good to see you back at it! Good luck with your classes. I've thought about going back to school, just not sure what I'd take. WHN is going to use the GI Bill to finish up his degree, which is awesome! Your goals look good. Do you mind sharing your new homemade meal ideas? I'm always looking for new meals. I get tired of the same ole same ole.
Thanks Tori! Taking just two weeks off made me feel bleh! I'm actually going for my MBA in Quantitative Analysis, and hopefully my doctorate after that! Exciting but arduous at the same time lol

I don't mind sharing my meals! I'm sure I'll be doing repeats from the past few months that I'll put up here too! Today wasn't anything special - Tempeh with orange and honey glaze (did it quick, so literally pan-fried the tempeh and then cooked it in OJ and finished with a little honey on top), and cucumber salad. I love to julienne different cucumbers and red, yellow, and orange peppers (for colour!) and then add blush wine vinaigrette for it to soak in.

Glad everyone is doing well! It's nice to have the support back! G'night everyone!!

Starting weight: 207.8 - November 14, 2012
Current weight: 191.4
2nd Mini Goal: 187.8
1st Mini Goal: 197.8 - December 6, 2012
Goal weight: 135 - November 14, 2013
blkblueanimegrl is offline   Reply With Quote