View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
lcriswell0421
FitDay Member

Anybody mind if I come back and join the party? I was really struggling there for a while, then during the holidays I ate everything and binged and ate and ate some more. All bad stuff. And in the 2nd half of 2012 I paid the price and gained 25 lbs back. I started going to therapy again, and I'm getting myself in the right frame of mind, remembering my meds better and I'm getting refocused on my "live it". Since the 1st I have lost 3 lbs.

I enjoy reading everyone's menus. I get so bored with mine. Although I did come up with a most scrumptious lunch. 466 calories total...2.5 oz raw spinach, 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, 2 Tbsp grated parmesan, 2 slices Natural choice ham chopped up, 2 hard boiled eggs diced up, and 3 Tbsp Ken's Creamy Caesar Lite. I know some people say that that many eggs are bad for you, but the protein really helps me hold over until dinner.

I've also been using the "3-2-1 Cake in a Mug" recipe for a sweet treat (just 110 calories).

In the first week of 2013 I have kept on track very well except for yesterday. I had a cheat day. But I did manage to still stay under my calories burned for the day by a few.

I bought myself a new pedometer and it came from Amazon today. I'm curious to find out how many steps I take in the normal course of my day.

Also, for those of you who were reading about my daughter Sara and her self esteem issues of being overweight, here's an update. I took her for her annual well check last week. She is in a higher percentile for her weight, BUT she is also in a higher percentile for her height. The dr. said that her BMI is in the good range! She just needs to be aware and stay active. It made her feel a lot better hearing that from the dr. rather than mom and dad who are "obligated" to tell her she's perfect. Now she feels a lot better about herself. yea!

Ok, my goals are going to be simple:
1. Take meds 2x day
2. Log everything
3. Plan meals day before so I have a plan ready to go when I wake up

Re-Starting weight 7/26/13: 277
Mini goal: 270 by 8/23/13
Goal weight: 130ish by 12/25/2014
lcriswell0421 is offline   Reply With Quote