View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Morning, all!

Thanks for getting us going, Joanna. I know, academia often offers the luxury of sleeping in, which I always felt was some small compensation for the all-nighters and late-nighters and pounding it out while the rest of the world relaxes. I hope it's not too painful for you and that the semester goes quickly.

Robin, good luck with the scheduling this week. I am the same way; when I work out, I don't want to "undo" my progress, but when I don't, somehow I take that as license to eat less carefully (MUCH less).

Hope, I also don't think your posts are boring. They help you, that's important. Plus they give me ideas and also a gentle reminder that planning is key and that it works! I hear your determination and I know you are on the road to success.

Mern, I see you've exchanged the whip for rocks, although I don't want to think about what it would cost to check that suitcase on a plane . I hope you get some answers as you work through experimenting with your calorie range. Just when you get one thing figured out, something else needs tweaking!

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote