1) stretch every day
2) plan food (seems to be working)
3) stay close to plan
4) drink 6 glasses of water
5) keep track of water
6) meditate (it really helps)
7) practice Spanish at least a half hour a day if not more
8) be professional
9) Do not JAD, explain I think is OK (justify, argue, defend)
10) Light exercise 3x min this week without doing anything to further upset my back or knees
Joanna, thanks for starting us off!!! I look forward to seeing your goals. 9 am IS early lol.
Robin, I try to bring lunch when I am not working at home. And planning has been good for me. I apologize if my plan posts have been boring but it helps and it's easy to do it here and have it to look at. And here comes another one...
Current (10/22/14): 133.6
Mini Goal: 130 by November 26, 2014