Thread: A fresh start
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
mvlc96
FitDay Member

Red face A fresh start

Hi all I would love to find someone to email and possibly text to give and receive support. A bit about me. I am female five feet tall and weigh 205lbs. About 6 years ago I was up to 287. I lost both my mother and father to heartaches about 7 years ago so I started on a better eating plan to try and not have that happen to me. I did well and got down to 220. The about 4 years ago I got divorced. It may seem weird but I actually didn't gain any weight then I lost even more. I got down to 180. Due to getting divorced I had to join the job force. So I went to school and got my CDL. If you don't know what that is I drive a semi truck. So I sit a lot!! I sit anywhere from 10-14 hours a day. So sitting and eating has put my weight back on. I am starting now at 205. I would really like to lose 75lbs that's my long term goal. But to start out I am going to set out for 30lbs in the next 6 months. That's just over a pound a week. Any advice or pointer on how to get exercise into my day would be great! I don't get a lot of time out of the truck so simple things would be great! But by the time my day is over and I'm back home I'm exhausted. I generally work 3-5 days a week. Good Luck to everyone!
mvlc96 is offline   Reply With Quote