View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #99 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
Joanna, as for Michael (mecompco), I sent him a PM a while back (probably 2-3 months ago) and got no response. I was looking and noticed that his last post (or one of the last ones) was about a friend of his that lost his life in a motorcycle accident. Ive been getting worried about Michael but didn't want to PM him again in case he was going through a rough patch. I hope and pray that he is okay and is just taking time to heal or merely fell off the wagon.

As for Tori (my sis), I "talk" to her on a daily basis. Things between her and her man (aka WHN-What's His Name) are going great. They seem to be very happy together. She and I have both been slipping and back tracking. She claims that she'll also be back tomorrow, ready to kick some ass. I guess we shall see.
I also PM'd Michael a while back and did hear back from him (but it was before your PM, Mike, I think); sounded like he was having some of the same struggles as we all are. Everyone is at a different comfort level with posting when struggling, so I attributed his absence to that.

I was kind of hoping the new year would flush out some old friends and we would enjoy their conversation again. Maybe tomorrow?

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote