Boston Marathon >

Boston Marathon

Community
Notices

Boston Marathon

Old 04-18-2010, 09:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Boston Marathon

The Boston Marathon's today! Anyone running it?

It really makes me think- I'd really love to being running a 5k at this point next year (like the one that also happened in Boston yesterday), let alone a, what? 42k???

It also motivates me to work my butt off today- because if there are hundreds of people running 26 miles, I think I can at least work out for an hour!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 05:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by NessaSonic
The Boston Marathon's today! Anyone running it?

It really makes me think- I'd really love to being running a 5k at this point next year (like the one that also happened in Boston yesterday), let alone a, what? 42k???

It also motivates me to work my butt off today- because if there are hundreds of people running 26 miles, I think I can at least work out for an hour!!!
I have trained for, run, and completed 8 marathons. There is nothing like the feeling of completing the 26.2.

Depending on the day you are having on the course that last 10K can be the greatest or the worst of times.